Businesses for sale in Utah Business Opportunties in Utah Restaurants for sale in Utah Utah Business Opportunities
 
 
 
Home > Listings
 

 

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Well established Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Business that was started in 1980 by the current owner. They service mostly commercial clients (about 90%) as well as few residential clients. A large bulk of their commercial clients are restaurants and office buildings. They work a lot at night when these businesses are closed. About 95% of their business is repeat business and they have been servicing some of their clients for over 30 years. The other 5% of their business is from referrals. They have 2 trucks/crews that go out and perform the services. The owner is a part of one of the crews and works in the business.

They do virtually no advertising however, the current owner feels that the new owner could grow the business a lot by marketing to new customers and by expanding services offered to existing clients.
Visit www.alpinebusinessbrokers.com for additional Utah Business for Sale Listings. Contact us via email at: sales@alpinebusinessbrokers.com . Real estate transactions brokered by Century 21 Harman Realty, Inc.

Please refer to listing ID: ABB17026

Industry:  Business Services
Industry Segment:  Commercial Cleaning and Janitorial
Geography:  United States > Utah
Asking Price:  $320,000
Gross Revenue:  $244,661
Cash Flow:  $158,558
Cash Flow Type:  Seller's Discretionary Earnings
Value of Inventory:  $1,000 (Included in Asking Price)
Value of Equipment:  $65,000 (Included in Asking Price)
Year Established:  1980
Number of Employees:  1 FTE; 1 PTE
Relocatable:  Yes
Home Based:  Yes
Mgmt. Training/Support:  Seller will provide training during a reasonable transition period.
Reason For Selling:  Retirement
Email:  nwestwood@alpinebusinessbrokers.com



 
Home | About Us | Buy a Business | Sell a Business | Businesses for Sale | Buy a Franchise | Business Broker News | Become a Business Broker | Contact Us | Site map | Related Links
Copyright © 2005 Alpine Business Brokers, LLC.
All rights reserved.

Businesses for Sale powered by Businesses for Sale Powered By BizQuest